Soil Warrior Systems
Soil Warrior 3100
Precision and durability in a package that fits the size and price point of today’s innovative farms. Available with a dry or liquid fertilizer system, up to eight rows and multiple row spacing options.
Have questions? Talk with one of our experts.
Additional Product Information
The 3100 series SoilWarrior® comes equipped with the following items as part of a standard system.
3100 SoilWarrior System
- Standard cart
- Toolbar (folding or rigid)
- (4-8) SoilWarrior N or X row units
- Steerable-ready cart and hitch
- Implement steering system - optional
- Electric or hydraulic air compressor
- On-farm set up and training with an ETS-certified technician
- 160 bushel fertilizer tank with 5 tons total carrying capacity
- 24-inch tank lid with screen
- (1) Stainless steel meter body
- (1) Hydraulic fertilizer drive, VRT-ready
- Weigh-Tronix scale
- 1,250-gallon liquid fertilizer tank
- VisiGage flow monitors
View additional options on the accessories page.
View More Soil Warrior Systems
Soil Warrior 4500
Our most popular and flexible machine, the 4500 series is available with a dry, liquid, NH3 or combination fertilizer system, up to 24 rows and multiple row spacing options.
Soil Warrior 5060
Our largest system configuration, the 5060 features a 60-foot toolbar, available with a dry, liquid, NH3 or combination fertilizer system, with 24 rows and 30" row spacing.
The SoilWarrior Edge™ is our three-point mounted strip-till system that combines the durability of our cart-based SoilWarrior® systems with the flexibility to attach any fertilizer system.