POSITIONS AVAILABLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We are seeking individuals to fulfill a combination of these production roles depending on the seasonality of the business and the production cycle.
Assembly Technician – assemble parts while maintaining quality workmanship.
- Independently carry out general assembly procedures and work by assembly instruction sheets.
- Assemble subassemblies or parts of subassemblies to the main machine being worked on.
- Check and double check work and correct any assembly problems.
- Assist in planning assembly procedures and administer the completion of a machine.
- Conduct final functional tests to verify that the assembled unit operates properly and that it is of high quality.
- Read and understand blueprints, technical drawings, and specifications.
- Keep work area neat, clean, and orderly.
- Follow prescribed safety regulations.
Welder/Fabricator – weld metal parts together using specified wire welding processes.
- Knowledge of the welding process and equipment.
- Fabricate metal products in an efficient manner to maximize production.
- Operate equipment in a safe manner and reports hazards associated with the equipment or it's operators to the Manager or Safety Director.
- Produce strong penetrated welds that are smooth, non-porous, and consistent.
- Follow required procedures and use appropriate jigs and fixtures to assist in the assembly process.
- Communicate effectively with other workers to help direct personal workflow.
- Weld vertical, flat, and overhead welds with good penetration and a quality appearance.
- Operate plasma cutter, acetylene torch and other metal fabrication tools.
- Math skills including fractions and angles.
- Physical ability to work and weld in awkward positions such as kneeling, lying down, and overhead.
- Operate various shop tools including power and manually operated wrenches.
- Ability use fork trucks, overhead cranes, power tools, wrenches, levels, etc.
- Adhere to Assembly, Materials, and accounting record-keeping practices by promptly and accurately logging pertinent information.
Paint Assistant – specialize in powder coating materials for production.
- Perform appropriate surface preparations to ensure proper adhesion.
- Utilize safe work practices including the use of proper PPE.
- Operate and maintain processing equipment (spray guns, hoses, etc.).
- Proper use of ovens and other drying techniques, including curing temperatures and procedures.
- Utilize safe methods of handling material, including chemicals, required in all aspects of process.
- Perform proper masking techniques necessary to meet requirements.
- Understanding of various cleaning and pre-treatment processes and their effects on parts.
- Proper maintenance, setup, use, and cleaning of equipment required to perform required processes.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal-relations skills.
- Self-motivated, detailed, well organized and a team player.
- Ability to read and understand instructions
- High school diploma
- Some technical training preferred
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs on a frequent basis
Health and disability insurance, 401K, and paid vacation time.
APPLICATION DEADLINE AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please fill out the form below or email a resume and a short cover letter explaining your interest to ETS Director of Operations, Tony Thompson, at email@example.com.