Environmental Tillage Systems is seeking a service technician to service and maintain all ETS products and provide client support.
Environmental Tillage Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of conservation tillage and nutrient management equipment, which enhances soil productivity and farm profitability. The SoilWarrior system sets the standard for in-field performance, machine durability, and ease of operation. For more information, visit soilwarrior.com.
ETS Service Technicians provide professional and prompt support to new and existing clients. Their primary role is to safely, accurately, and efficiently maintain ETS equipment lines, which include the SoilWarrior®, SoilWarrior Edge™ and ZoneNinja®. Technicians are also expected to be ambassadors of the ETS brand and provide support to other areas of the company as needed. Workload varies throughout the year and may include nights and weekends. The candidate must be able to travel for multiple days during peak times of the year.
- Analyze work orders and assist service manager in planning travel schedule.
- Investigate service and warranty claims. Diagnose errors and technical problems. Determine proper solutions.
- Manage onsite set-up of new machines and installation of technology.
- Repair and maintain equipment as needed.
- Document services performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Transport machines and vehicles as needed.
- Maintain ETS-supplied vehicle and service trailer. Ensure equipment and tools remain in clean, professional condition, and are maintained according to manufacturer recommendations.
- Develop and cultivate good client relationships. Build trust by keeping service information confidential.
- Support research and development of new and existing products.
- Operate all vehicles and handle tools in a safe manner.
- Support Regional Sales Managers with demonstrations, tradeshows, events, and transportation of equipment and/or show materials.
- Seek out and participate in professional development opportunities.
- Follow company processes, policies, and procedures as outlined in the employment handbook.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum AAS (2-year) technical degree or same years of related experience.
- Possess or willing to obtain forklift operator certification and Class A CDL.
- Experience working with precision ag technology.
- Ability to think critically and implement solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Works well independently and with team.
- Knowledge of agriculture and row crops.
Health and disability insurance, 401K, and paid vacation time. Technicians are also provided with a truck, trailer, and tools.
ETS is located in Faribault, Minnesota. This position services customers based out of Faribault.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Applications will be accepted until July 16, 2021. Please email a resume and a short cover letter explaining your interest to Service Manager Mark Hewitt at email@example.com.
More information with specific job postings coming soon. In the meantime, if you're interested in a production role at ETS, email your resume and a short cover letter explaining your interest to Director of Operations Tony Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.org.