ETS MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP
Environmental Tillage Systems is seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern for summer 2020. The position is based in Faribault, MN and will report to the Marketing & Communications Director.
Environmental Tillage Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of conservation tillage and nutrient management equipment, which enhances soil productivity and farm profitability. The SoilWarrior system sets the standard for in-field performance, machine durability, and ease of operation. For more information, visit soilwarrior.com.
As the Marketing & Communications Intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of our company. You will be aligned with ETS’s sales and marketing team to execute challenging assignments. Contribute to key marketing goals including increased brand awareness, lead generation and content engagement. You will also attend tradeshows and events, interact with customers and prospects, and assist with social media management. Are you ready to join a growing company and make a real impact? Join us today!
- Passionate about agriculture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
- Precise attention to detail and highly organized.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Positive attitude and drive to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with marketing communications tools and social media platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry and experience with social media management a plus.
APPLICATION DEADLINE & CONTACT INFORMATION
Please email a resume and short cover letter explaining your interest to Caitlin Keck, Marketing and Communications Director, at email@example.com.
ETS ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP
Environmental Tillage Systems is seeking an Engineering Intern for summer 2020. The position is based in Faribault, MN
Environmental Tillage Systems is a premier manufacturer of zone tillage equipment in Faribault, Minn. Its flagship product is the SoilWarrior, a complete strip-till system that enhances soil productivity and farm profitability. ETS products set the standard for in-field performance, machine durability, and ease of operation. Founded on a farm in southeast Minnesota, the company now serves clients in the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. To learn more, visit soilwarrior.com.
This internship will focus on all aspects of engineering of the SoilWarrior product line. Duties may include prototyping, light assembly, field testing (and associated travel), documentation of assembly processes and systems. The selected person should also establish personal goals he or she would like to accomplish during this internship. We will make every effort to provide opportunities to achieve these goals.
- Must be interested in our business and working with agricultural equipment
- Must be pursuing degree in mechanical or agricultural engineering, precision agriculture or related technology field
- Must have completed at least sophomore-level classes, heading into junior or senior year of college
- Must have basic computer skills and some CAD modeling experience
- Must have local living accommodations; ETS will not pay for travel or relocation
Please email a resume and a brief description about why you’re interested in an internship to: Scott Opsahl- firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions can be directed to Scott or by calling 507-332-2231.