ETS MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS INTERNSHIP
Environmental Tillage Systems is seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern for summer 2019. The position is based in Faribault, MN and will report to the Marketing & Communications Director.
Environmental Tillage Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of conservation tillage and nutrient management equipment, which enhances soil productivity and farm profitability. The SoilWarrior system sets the standard for in-field performance, machine durability, and ease of operation. For more information, visit soilwarrior.com.
As the Marketing & Communications Intern, you will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to the growth of our company. You will be aligned with ETS’s sales and marketing team to execute challenging assignments. Contribute to key marketing goals including increased brand awareness, lead generation and content engagement. You will also attend tradeshows and events, interact with customers and prospects, and assist with social media management. Are you ready to join a growing company and make a real impact? Join us today!
- Passionate about agriculture.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, solve problems, and meet deadlines.
- Precise attention to detail and highly organized.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Positive attitude and drive to provide excellent customer service.
- Experience with marketing communications tools and social media platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry and experience with social media management a plus.
APPLICATION DEADLINE & CONTACT INFORMATION
Applications will be accepted until November 1, 2019. Please email a resume and short cover letter explaining your interest to Caitlin Keck, Marketing and Communications Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.