Environmental Tillage Systems is look for an experienced candidate that will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of a strip-till machine (SoilWarrior) for the fall 2017 season. *Other duties may include assembly and production.
- Required Skills and Abilities
- Operate 4-wheel drive tractor or track tractor with 450+ horsepower.
- Understand, operate and articulate RTK guidance systems.
- Familiar with an iPad and its functions.
- Have advanced knowledge and experience with farming practices.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Have experience with dry fertilizer application.
- Ability to perform daily maintenance on equipment and make minor repairs as needed.
- Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Must be able to work as a team and follow instructions.
- Ability to follow safety procedures.
- Hours and Workdays
The days and hours for this position will vary and be based on demand and weather. Subject to 10+ hour days, will include weekends.
- Minimum Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver License
- Previously operated farm machinery.
Job Type: Seasonal
Location: Faribault, MN and surrounding area.
Salary: $17.00- $20.00 an hour.
Required Experience: 5 years of similar experience.
For more information or to apply contact Kristin Krell, email@example.com or 507-332-2231.
ETS is seeking an intern at our production facility in Faribault, MN.
Environmental Tillage Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of conservation tillage, integrated planting and nutrient management equipment, which enhances soil productivity and farm profitability. Our SoilWarrior systems set the standard for in-field performance, machine durability, and ease of operation. For more information visit soilwarrior.com.
This internship will focus on all aspects of engineering of the SoilWarrior product line. Duties may include prototyping, light assembly, field testing (and associated travel), documentation of assembly processes and systems. The selected person should also establish personal goals he or she would like to accomplish during this internship. We will make every effort to provide opportunities to achieve these goals.
- Must be interested in our business and working with agricultural equipment
- Must be pursuing degree in mechanical or agricultural engineering, precision agriculture or related technology field
- Must have completed at least sophomore-level classes, heading into junior or senior year of college
- Must have basic computer skills and some CAD modeling experience
- Must have local living accommodations; ETS will not pay for travel or relocation
This internship is available year-round and can be structured to fit different lengths of time, hour requirements, and projects. Candidates should anticipate a fun, flexible, and challenging work environment.
Please email a resume and a brief description about why you’re interested in an internship to: Kristin Krell: [email protected]. Questions can be directed to Kristin or by calling 507-332-2231.