SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER
Environmental Tillage Systems (ETS) is seeking a Supply Chain Manager to support manufacturing of innovative agricultural equipment.
Environmental Tillage Systems is a premier manufacturer of zone tillage equipment in Faribault, Minn. Its flagship product is the SoilWarrior, a complete strip-till system that enhances soil productivity and farm profitability. ETS products set the standard for in-field performance, machine durability, and ease of operation. Founded on a farm in southeast Minnesota, the company now serves clients in the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. To learn more, visit soilwarrior.com.
The Supply Chain Manager will ensure that sufficient raw materials and other necessary items are procured and ready to create finished products according to specifications and schedules. This position will be responsible for the traditional, transactional functions such as forecasting inventory, vendor management, negotiating pricing, etc.; as well as managing buyers.
He or she will be expected to play a key role as part of the management team implementing and improving more sophisticated, strategic supply chain processes; including full and effective MRP system utilization, parts storage and flow systems, etc.
- Compliance with purchasing policies.
- Assisting in compiling information on inventory values.
- Solving problems resulting from material shortages and identifying root causes and solutions.
- Developing new supply sources where vendors are inadequate.
- Working with the Director of Finance to establish payment terms, and more.
- Participate in APICS and Epicor Users Groups.
- Oversee and manage processes/procedures for the Supply Chain department including shipping, receiving, parts sales, and delivery routing.
- Work closely with the Engineering department on sourcing supply for R&D, drawing and BOM revision changes and Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) as required.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, communication, and interpersonal-relations skills.
- Self-motivated, detailed, well-organized and a team player.
- A solid understanding of product development from initial design concept through production release.
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis in supply/inventory planning, business, logistics, or equivalent experience is preferred. APICS certification preferred.
- Five or more years related inventory or production planning experience.
- Two or more years of logistics supervision experience.
- Manufacturing background with MRP experience (EPICOR preferred).
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to read and interpret Engineering drawings/blueprints.
Health and disability insurance, 401K, and paid vacation time.
APPLICATION DEADLINE ANF CONTACT INFORMATION
Applications will be accepted until September 30, 2017. Please email a resume and a short cover letter explaining your interest to Director of Operations Tony Thompson at email@example.com.