SHIPPING AND RECEIVING CLERK
Environmental Tillage Systems is seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
Environmental Tillage Systems, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of conservation tillage and nutrient management equipment, which enhances soil productivity and farm profitability. The SoilWarrior system sets the standard for in-field performance, machine durability, and ease of operation. For more information, visit soilwarrior.com.
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk will oversee and keep records of all shipping and receiving. They are responsible for organizing, sorting, and transferring goods from one location to another. The role includes monitoring company packages from shipping to receipt and ensuring proper packing techniques and shipping practices. The Shipping Clerk will also update inventory records and compile reports for the Supply Chain Manager.
- Unpack and examine incoming shipments, reject damaged items, record shortages, and notify the Supply Chain Manager within 24 hours of delivery.
- Stock all parts.
- Properly pack sales orders.
- Work with the Supply Chain Manager to schedule LTL shipments.
- Work with the service team to fulfill parts orders.
- Process RMAs.
- Conduct cycle counting as needed.
- Assist with small assemblies on the production floor as needed.
- Prepare parts for production jobs.
- Transport materials to and from paint.
- Inspect incoming parts (quality control).
- Communicate with customers to fulfill parts orders.
- Maintain records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Operate forklift or use hand truck to move shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to storage or work area.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening.
- Valid certificate to operate a fork truck, or ability to pass the operator training/certification course.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. regularly, up to 75 lbs. occasionally. Stand and walk continuously throughout a shift.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to learn and use the computer system at ETS to generate pack lists, pick lists, shipping labels, etc.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Can-do teamwork attitude.
Health insurance, 401K, and paid vacation time.
APPLICATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Please email a resume and a short cover letter explaining your interest to Supply Chain Manager Casey Bishman at email@example.com.