ETS ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP
Environmental Tillage Systems is seeking an Engineering Intern for summer 2021. The position is based in Faribault, MN
Environmental Tillage Systems is a premier manufacturer of zone tillage equipment in Faribault, Minn. Its flagship product is the SoilWarrior, a complete strip-till system that enhances soil productivity and farm profitability. ETS products set the standard for in-field performance, machine durability, and ease of operation. Founded on a farm in southeast Minnesota, the company now serves clients in the USA, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. To learn more, visit soilwarrior.com.
This internship will focus on all aspects of engineering of the SoilWarrior product line. Duties may include prototyping, light assembly, field testing (and associated travel), documentation of assembly processes and systems. The selected person should also establish personal goals he or she would like to accomplish during this internship. We will make every effort to provide opportunities to achieve these goals.
- Must be interested in our business and working with agricultural equipment
- Must be pursuing degree in mechanical or agricultural engineering, precision agriculture or related technology field
- Must have completed at least sophomore-level classes, heading into junior or senior year of college
- Must have basic computer skills and some CAD modeling experience
- Must have local living accommodations; ETS will not pay for travel or relocation
Please email a resume and a brief description about why you’re interested in an internship to: Scott Opsahl- email@example.com. Questions can be directed to Scott or by calling 507-332-2231.