Tuesday, August 6, 2019
Hohm Farms- 40783 195th St,Yale, South Dakota
2:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Get exclusive access to experts who will address strip-tillage, precision technology, herbicides & cover crops, soil & tissue sampling, and soil health management .
Topics & presenters will include:
- Zone Management & Application Strategies- Brent Wiesenburger, Agtegra
- Herbicide Possibilities for Cover Crops- Lee Briese, Centrol
- Cover Crop Strategy- Jarod Knock, Dakota Vision Ag
- Actionable Soil Data- Jason Schley, Next Level Ag Labs
- Precision Soil Health- Josh Messer, AgIntel
- Rain & Wind Simulator- NRCS Brookings and Huron
- Soil Health and Tillage- Brian Hefty, Ag PhD
- South Dakota Soil Health Coalition- Dan Forgey
- SoilWarrior Demonstration- Kevin Kuehn, ETS SoilWarrior
The soil health zone school and evening meal are free to attendees, but pre-registration is required for meal counts and seating. RSVP by August 3rd.
Please contact Kristin Krell at Environmental Tillage Systems 507-332-2231 or email@example.com
Download the flyer and share with your neighbor!