Despite the years of experience you may have as a farmer, there is always more to learn. If you're interested in continuing to grow your farm and your knowledge about soils, we recommend that you attend an Ag PhD Soils Clinic this winter.
Here are 5 reasons you should attend an Ag PhD Soils Clinic.
- Learn to read a soil test. Bring your own soil tests, and you'll not only learn how to read it but fix any issues with your soil.
- Make your own fertility plan. Choose the right nutrients and products that fit your yield goals.
- Get tips on fertilizer investment. You're always looking for ways to spend your money more wisely.
- Make more informed decisions. After you learn to read a soil test and make your own fertility plan, you'll feel more confident in your ability to make smart decisions for your farm.
- It's free! That's right, you'll enjoy 6 hours of learning free of charge.
- BONUS - See a SoilWarrior row unit on display. Environmental Tillage Systems will be attending most of the Ag PhD Soils Clinics. Our team looks forward to answering your questions on improving soil health with the SoilWarrior.
Here's why Brian and Darren Hefty encourage you to sign up for their free Soils Clinics.
You will learn how to read a soil test from start to finish. You will also learn how to make your own fertility recommendations and how much is needed of each individual nutrient for high yields. Most importantly, by the time you leave our Soils Clinics you will have some great tips on how to best invest your fertilizer dollars. It’s not necessarily about spending more. It’s about spending your money wisely. Think of how many thousands, if not millions, of dollars you invest in fertilizer. Are you spending that money the right way? How do you know unless you can read a soil test and make your own fertilizer recommendations? We will keep it simple for you, but this is powerful information you have to have as a farmer!